SPA Tournament Rules will be used.
Additional Rules for this event:
- No player sits on the bench more than one inning per game, unless they ask. Everyone bats.
- If all players are in the line-up, and a player is injured and must be removed from the game, you will not be penalized with an out when it is the injured player’s turn at bat.
- If a team is short of players before the start of the tournament, or during the tournament, loaning of players is permitted upon agreement of the coaches.
- Team coaches will do their best to rotate players in and out so everyone gets to play.
- Maximum of five runs scored per inning by each team.
- The last inning is an open inning (with less than 10 minutes left in the game the umpire will call the next inning the open inning) the Flip-Flop rule will be in effect if agreeable to both teams.
- Games will have a 70 minute time limit, with 20 minutes between games.
- Pitcher must be behind the pitching screen after the ball is pitched or the umpire will call a ball.
- Pitching screen must be used in all games.
- Coaches, please enter the Players shirt number on the lineup card.